A Week After

|
Bismillah... Assalamua'laikum,

Today I'm officially 24 and 7 weeks old. Alhamdulillah.. Allahuakbar. Another great year, InsyaAllah...

Thanks for all the loverly birthday wishes from my beloved friends. Wee.. really2 appeciate it! Hanim, one of my good friend asked, " ade sambutan besar-besaran ke?" hehe.. Nope, in fact I never have one. I had so much better than that, I went home to be with my family. Really, what's greater than spending time with your family?

Alhamdullilah, the day I went home was very kecoh sebenarnya. It's the same day I registered for master (hurrah..!) But everything went fine, thanks to Huda (lagik..) yang 'rajin' rushing bersama-sama. I really owe you this time, heh...

Anyway, hooray for me and Huda for becoming legal master students. It's a new chapter... it's going to be rough, but you'll gonna love it. Good luck for both of us..!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment