This is for you, Nurhaulia

|
Bismillah... Assalamua'laikum,

This Sunday one of my close friend is getting married. She's officially the first to get married among us. To be honest, I was a bit shocked or bummed when she sms me, inviting me to attend her engagement ceremony in April. No, I'm not surprised of the fact that she's getting married, but I don't expect it will be that soon. It just feel like yesterday we lost our way to Puchong (Putrajaya is the mission destination), in her car, just a couple of months after she got her license. We laughed a lot that night and kept reassuring ourselves that we never going to stop as long as there is road in front of us. Yes, we finally 'found' Putrajaya, but only to watch Alamanda closed for the day. I still remember that day very well.


And this Sunday you're getting married, changing your status to Mrs. There will be a man with you all the time. He is one of the kind, and I know he loves you so much. May happiness will always be with you and may both of you wonderful couple granted with lots of kids. InsyaAllah...




Congratulations to Nurhaulia and Abdul Hakim Chow and a very happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment